Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Yzgt..!!
FTPRush, hızlı, anlaşılır, güçlü ve kullanımı kolay bir FTP/FXP/SFTP/TFTP istemcisidir. Yerel bilgisayarınızdan sunucuya, sunucudan yerel bilgisayara ve sunucudan sunucuya dosya akatarımı yapmanıza izin verir. Çok hızlı arayüz özelleştirmenize izin veren bir arayüze sahip bu programla otomatik iş yapmak için kendi betik(script)lerinizi oluşturabilirsiniz. Özellikleri: SSH FTP (SFTP) desteği Veri eşitleme Windows Gezgini'ndeki Sürükle-Bırak özelliği Unicode/UTF-8 karakter desteği IdentD sunucu desteği Aynı anda birden fazla dosyanın adını değiştirme Otomatik SFV denetleme ve raporlama Birden fazla aktif bağlantı için sekmeli gezinti Çeşitli işler için Görev Yöneticisi TFTP desteği Betik Motoru ile kendi görevlerinizin otomatik yapılmasını ayarlama Daha hızlı gezinti özelliği.

Key Features:

- Tabbed interface, multiple connections on FTP servers
- Runtime Customization and Integrated Docking of Main Interface, D.I.Y your favorite interface with Office 2000/ XP/2003 style.
- Transfer files from or to FTP servers or FXP(site to site transfers), easily drag and drop files via Explorer-like interface.
- Build-in powerful Task Manager, easily schedule your jobs.
- Multi-language support, it's easy to translate to your native language and share to others without recompile the execute file.
- Proxies support: Socks4, Socks4A, Socks5, HTTP tunnel...
you can create many proxies and switch between them by a simply 1 mouse click.
- SSL connections support: AUTH SSL, AUTH TLS, Implicit SSL
- Auto checking SFV file list when downloading, and genarate report
- Build-in multiple file rename tool, for fast renaming couple of files
- Cache FTP folders, to speed up browsing
- Transfer files with build-in SkipList and AllowList, Wildcard and Regular Expressions support.
- List and view files/directories with customized colors.
- IdentD Server support.
- Integrated Script Engine(Pascal script), you can write script for lots of FTP Events(OnLogin/OnLogout/OnFileDownloaded...), it is also easy to share your scripts to others.
- Manually Download files, it supports a increasement for file name.

Other Features:

- Build-in FTP command for Serv-U/RaidenFTPD/ioFTPD/glftpd
- Finding files at FTP server, the advanced file-find feature allows you to search files on the server, just same as you do at local drive.
- "Keep Alive" to avoide be kicked from FTP servers
- Force uploading/download with Active-Mode(PORT) if you can get maximize speed with some specially local port
- Test availability of all of your FTP servers with 1 mouse click
- Make bookmarks for FTP servers and local folders
- Export recursive directory tree of FTP servers and save it to a text file
- Limit upload/download speed when transfering files
- You has limited account logins, no problem, you can setup Max. Total/Upload/Download logins for each FTP server
- You do need to use !username to kill ghost connection, login with SHIFT key pressed do the same thing for you
- Too hard to browse a FTP directory with lots of folders? with the MARK as BOLD and Odd/Even row background color all are so easily
- Support Adding multiple host/port to a single FTP server and switching them on the fly

Unicode Version is for WindowsNT4/2000/XP/2003 Only

ANSI Version works on Windows98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003

System Requirements:

ANSI version can be installed in MS Windows® 98/Me/NT/2000/Me/XP/2003
Unicode version can be installed in MS Windows® 98/Me/NT/2000/Me/XP/2003
CPU Pentium® III 800
128M Ram
10M Hard Drive Space

Version 1.0.0.611[*] Improved compatibility of HTTP Tunnel Proxy
[x] Do not force upgrading to new version
[x] Use old version protection method

DoWNLOAD [Crack İçinde]: