Beğeniler
extraloob thanks alot for your beautiful reply
and i want to thanks alot JasonWalker and it's really nice effort
thanks alot dear

Kayıt
1 Nisan 2009
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Hi i have a problem after i type my username and password at sro login screen it crash after it pls help me

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
pls update its delete folder and again create one ^^

Ps : so very much for ty ^_~

Kayıt
31 Mart 2009
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
cheat engine use only for speed to log in after i turning off..., but it don't doing nothing, before ur crack u use this program as well and wasn't have any trouble with it ;/.

extraloob demiş ki:
i did SS. ;/.same problem all time, most sux is that then is happen diffrent times, like ones just after open silkroad, sometime do not happen for few hours and some time just after log in char :/, some time after few minutes :/..., i think your have some problem with one scripts, and that make a problem, because its not crash game is crash edx33. and what going with it crash all clients ...

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
but we dont have a feedback for this subject its normal working what can i do, dunno :/

Kayıt
31 Mart 2009
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
jason i did that..., how ever it coming to happen...,

I HAVE ONLY 1 CLUE..., its start to happen when i try turn on second silkroad client, or 3-rd, be lucky or unlucky...

i after first error its just happen after first try open silkroad client...

and only solution is delete full folder, and install in diffrent place like, c:\1\Turbo_Crack_8.0.

if get error after open second client need delete it and do reinstal on c:\2\Turbo_Crack_8.0

and etc...

but i need to open 3 client because i bot on 3 accounts ;/....

for now i bot on only 1 account..., and is ok...

i thin jason u need do some exploit or mini program, to your edx could word with more than 1 client.

weeman made multiclientv2-3 and was fine..., but i try use him, first was ok yesterday but today i got crash as well.

and again had same problem:/...

realy please try do some multiclient own version or look into your edx and try find the in sue, for this..., i think the error showing where is the problem...

Yukarı Alt