Kayıt
10 Eylül 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Chuck vs. the WonderCon!
he highest point of my WonderCon experience came Sunday afternoon, when I moderated the Chuck panel with Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, and co-creators Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz. It was an absolute delight: Everyone on the panel was lively, funny, and eager to chat about a show that obviously makes them all proud.

The crowd definitely reciprocated their warmth. I couldn't see all the way to the back of the Esplanade Ballroom, but folks in the crowd estimated that somewhere around 2,000 people showed up for Chuck. There was a huge line for audience Q&A and lots of enthusiastic cheering, especially for references to the Chuck/Sarah romantic entanglements, Scott Bakula's first appearance in the five-minute trailer we screened, and pretty much anything Adam Baldwin did. In fact, Levi gave a very genuine and impassioned thank you to the crowd at the end of the panel, and everyone told me they're thrilled with � and extremely thankful for � the kind reception they've always gotten at fan events. If you couldn't be in the room, read on for some of the highlights:

* First of all, the five-minute clip from the upcoming episodes was intense; I'll discuss some of the more spoilery stuff after the jump. But it also drew a bunch of big laughs from the crowd. In one section, we saw Tony Hale's Emmett fighting (and, it seems, losing) a battle at the Buy More. In another, Chuck appeared to be undergoing some kind of torture and seems proud to be rating it at about an eight out of 10 � until Sarah tells him the torture hasn't even started yet. Oh, and there was also a scene of Jeff clad in nothing but a bathrobe.

* Does the entrance of Chuck's dad signal that wedding bells are on the way before the end of season two? Schwartz said there will be not one but two weddings before the season is up (which prompted Levi and Gomez to joke � I think � about the impending Chuck/Morgan nuptials).

There are lots more photos and scoop on Chuck... just read more!

Oylamam için siteye girdim oylamısım zaten ynonne nın bıografisine bakıyım derken bunu gordum cevıren olursa ıyı olur

Yukarı Alt