Morwena

Buralıyım
Kayıt
16 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Alın 0x33 Admininin açıklaması:
I've been getting a lot of PMs about when subscriptions will be open this week or how to access the test build, here is the situation:

Due to the Legend II patch, updating took longer than usual, and a lot of code changes were necessary. I'm not comfortable opening subs so late in the week, and on a build that isn't fully tested. Members that still had an active subscription as of yesterday (from the previous week) had there subscriptions frozen, so they can provide testing on the new build.

Subscriptions won't be open again until next week. Sorry for the inconvenience, but these things happen every now and then

Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Antalya
Morwena demiş ki:
I've been getting a lot of PMs about when subscriptions will be open this week or how to access the test build, here is the situation:

Due to the Legend II patch, updating took longer than usual, and a lot of code changes were necessary. I'm not comfortable opening subs so late in the week, and on a build that isn't fully tested. Members that still had an active subscription as of yesterday (from the previous week) had there subscriptions frozen, so they can provide testing on the new build.

Subscriptions won't be open again until next week. Sorry for the inconvenience, but these things happen every now and then

CW nın awatarı kapmıssın :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Morwena

Buralıyım
Kayıt
16 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Braunx demiş ki:
Morwena demiş ki:

CW nın awatarı kapmıssın :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ehuahaua adama msn den sordum ekledim tırsa tırsa adam ing kullan dedi bende fazla ing bilmiyom sözlüğe baka baka işte saol dedim kaçtım :lolmuch: :mrgreen:

Morwena

Buralıyım
Kayıt
16 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Adamlar kendilerini harbi aşmış Mirc ten konuşup yazdıkları Programları gösterip sonra da birleştirip çıkartıyorlar piyasaya ... Wink

Morwena

Buralıyım
Kayıt
16 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Oku bakaLım bir de yaLan atıyo pfff Wink :
Softmod Subscriptions

Current Status: Closed until next week. The update took longer than usual due to Legend II. I'm not comfortable opening subs this late in the week, and with a test build.

Kayıt
13 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Morwena demiş ki:
Softmod Subscriptions

Current Status: Closed until next week. The update took longer than usual due to Legend II. I'm not comfortable opening subs this late in the week, and with a test build.
İşim gücüm yok gelip burda yalan atıcak deilim
Bende var ve şu an çalışıyor
Sana ispatlamama yada başka br şey yapmama gerek yok

Morwena

Buralıyım
Kayıt
16 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
lastturk_ demiş ki:
Morwena demiş ki:
Softmod Subscriptions

Sen hangi siteden sm aldın kardeşim ?

Kayıt
13 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Morwena demiş ki:
lastturk_ demiş ki:
Morwena demiş ki:
Softmod Subscriptions

Sen hangi siteden sm aldın kardeşim ?
Boşver ben yalan atıyorm....

Morwena

Buralıyım
Kayıt
16 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
0x33 ' ten aLdıysan softmodeyi onLar daha çıkarmadılar boşuna miLLeti kandırma yani Razz :lolmuch:

Kayıt
13 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
evet doğru onun sm si calisiyor bizimki calismiyor hani o baska dünyadan ya öyle saçmalık mı olur arkadaşım legend2 den sonra update cıkarmadı adamlar bizde de vardı legend2 den once girmeye calistik girmiyor sonra sildim daha da cıkmadı neyle giriyor

Yukarı Alt