Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray

SILKROAD ONLINE STAT POINTS GERİ ALMA GELİYOR!

SILKROAD ONLINE STAT POINTS GERİ ALMA GELİYOR!

- Resim Silinmiş.

- Resim Silinmiş.

- Resim Silinmiş.
*Special ty to Canova :kalp:

Silkroad Online stat points geri alma eklentisi kısa süre içerisinde bizlerle birlikte olacakmış, lvl aralığına göre olacak olan stat points geri alma lvl 1-40 ile başlayıp 101-110 arasında bitecek ve item mall'dan bunları satın alabileceğiz.

Special thx to extraloob.com :kalp:

- Resim Silinmiş.

Son düzenleme:
Kayıt
1 Ağustos 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Bleh, another fail. Seriously stop posting shit like this, you are making ur members mistaken.
Thats not a Skill Recall Scroll or something. Is the Stat Recall Scroll. You can get back your stat points from the level range indicated on the item. For example, 100~110 scroll gives you back the 3 Statpoints you got from each level since lvl 100 to 110.
Now translate my post to turkish, add it to your main post, delete my post and say is your found. I can bet u are going to do it XD

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
Synx demiş ki:
Bleh, another fail. Seriously stop posting shit like this, you are making ur members mistaken.
Thats not a Skill Recall Scroll or something. Is the Stat Recall Scroll. You can get back your stat points from the level range indicated on the item. For example, 100~110 scroll gives you back the 3 Statpoints you got from each level since lvl 100 to 110.
Now translate my post to turkish, add it to your main post, delete my post and say is your found. I can bet u are going to do it XD

ok ty so much its my mistake, i ll work out on sro 7/24 my eyes is very tired...it clean ty for remember, stat points.

hey bro do u wanna take a job on my forum i ll work with you really :muck: :kalp: :beer:

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
@Synx,

our team banned you, sorry...but i was opened have a nice day :kalp: