Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
arkadaslar benim charım yaklaık iki ay kadar once bandit fortesde bug yedi ne yaptımsa bir cozum bulamadım ama gecenler bır benı msn ekledi ve Game Operators diye biri yada bırlerı baya dır konusuyoruz ama bır türlü anlasamaıyoruz böyle bir hizmeti varmı bılgısı olan varsa faylasırsa sevınırım yoksa uckagatcılarmı dıyecem ama benım gizli bilgim olan mail adresını nerden bılıyordu oda kafama takılmadı deil yapılan konusmalrı vericem bakalım bırsey anlayacakmısın yada kararınız ne olcak
ingilizcemin kusuruna bakmayın anca bu kadar :wink1:

Please do not post here your account information It is not allowed.
Also , I can not enter to your character now.
The Game Operators (mailto:[email protected]) are dealing with this problem.
·٠•● ஜ๑گẽήίگẽήℓε Ўαگαмακ √αяκεή گεήگįz hαگяεŧįήℓε Ўαگαмακ zoяuмα GįdįЎoя!!! ๑ஜ ●•٠·::
fast hellp pls
mailto:[email protected]:
Please send your information to mailto:[email protected] to offer a better security.
DO NOT POST them here
·٠•● ஜ๑گẽήίگẽήℓε Ўαگαмακ √αяκεή گεήگįz hαگяεŧįήℓε Ўαگαмακ zoяuмα GįdįЎoя!!! ๑ஜ ●•٠·::
Dear Sir/Madam

During the fortress war on the ((( 20/08/2009 ))))), my char died and got stuck on a mountain

Did you understand me

Şu anda bir titreşim gönderdiniz.

Yes.
What can I enter time
my char
Did you my picture?
my account bug picture
Yes , could you please insert the picture in here? http://imageshack.us and send the image link to us?
http://img519.imageshack.us/i/sro2009110315044826.jpg/
Ok , I will send it now.
Please wait a moment.
ok i wait for you
Could you please provide us some answers to some questions we will ask you now for a better security?
ok
Please wait a moment...
u there
The first question: Your last name is ?
The second question: The date of the day when your character got sucked is ?
The third question: Your birthplace and birthday is ?
The last question: Your character name and the server name is ?
wait pls

Wait a second please.
I also JOYMAX.COM NOW online
I need the answer for the second question: "The date of the day when your character got stucked is ?" and for the third one: "Your birthplace and birthday is ?" I will check in the database just after you will send them.

server : sparta
char name uykusuz
lvl 100
bug Coordinates: X: -10396 Y: -4131
Can you please tell me your Country where you live in?
this information is correct

türkey
Your report registration is: 90283 . Your password report registration is :" your Answer from your Question registered on JOYMAX Portal : "Your Birthplace" "
When you will be asked , you need to eneter the corrent information.
After this , our Game Operators will unstuck your character in less than 24 hours.

[Auto Message] Your report has been succesfully registered!
To validate this please write your report registration ID and Password which our operator gived to you.
i dont know
Your report registration is: 90283 . Your password report registration is :" your Answer from your Question registered on JOYMAX Portal : "Your Birthplace" "
Please write the ID and the Password , so our system can validate your answers.
Your ID is
Your Password is: "your Answer from your Question registered on JOYMAX Portal : "Your Birthplace"
Please write here what I have just gived to you in the correct form.
I will try to turn the validation system on again.
[Auto Message] Your report has been succesfully registered!
To validate this please write your report registration ID and Password which our operator gived to you.
Are you still available to talk?
yes
If not , we can replace this conversation for another time.
I can not my little english
Please write here your code ( 90283) and your secret answer so our system can validate your information.
I do not want to give the secret question i m sory
http://www.silkroadonline.net mail you send me pls

ara
There is no problem. But your bug can take a little more time because you can not validate your information.
You know you my information
We know but you need to validate.
As I said , there is no problem.
Why do not you send me a message
wepsite silkroad online?

I am a Customer Operator , I do not have acces to Joymax Propriety.
You will never receive any E-mail from silkroad online website because it is not an E-mail inbox.

I am a Customer Operators , I can not have acces to Premium Service(preffered game acces) without the last name and the Secret Answer.
I would like help alone
I am really sorry , I will forward this and hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible.
you thief???
want to get my account
Your character will be unstucked in the soonest time possible. As I said , I cannot give you the exact date and time.
24 hour_
You did not validate the information so it might take a longer time.
Thank you for using JOYMAX Customer Support Service!
Have a great day!
We are not called 'thief'.
Here is Shan Jeo and I am the Manager at Joymax.
Our operator told me about this and we like to tell you that asking for the private secret answer will not affect your account. It is just a security step. However , changing an account is not possible if the person do not have acces to the account.
In 5 minutes , we will close this chat with you because your do no want to cooperate in order to solve your bug(character stuck in Bandit Fortress War)
I'm afraid
I can go to your account
As I said , the information are used to solving your bug only. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We assure you that nothing will happen to your account. We do not have intention in hurting our customers.
Thank you for understanding.
At the moment , our service is very busy so the answers could be delayed.
Why do you want your secret answer
We need to validate your account information. From 01 March of 2008 NO actions are taken to the accounts which are not validated.
My only mistake is not a problem with password
We know but we will never help any other person instead of the real owner of the account.
The secret answer need to be known only by the real owner.
I do take paypal and silk
You can also contact our Operator Team at mailto:[email protected] by E-mail!

Prada

Kayıt
31 Aralık 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
St Etienne
Oturdum okudum üşenmeden verme kimseye bilgilerini..

Karşındaki herif çok profesyonel inan joymax gibi büyük bi firmanın böyle dandirik mail kullanmayacağını bilsem benim bile aklımda soru işaretleri kalırdı ^^ Neyse değiştir bilgilerini gizli yanıtı vermediysen problem yok

Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
yok vermedim ama benım mail adresımı nerden bulmus olabılır sitede kayıtlı mail adresim halen yazıyor + ilgin için tşk
ne yapayım sence charı bugdan cıkarmak için char 100 lvl cok emek verdım ama savasta bug yedı adam akıllı bır yardım alamadım kımseden

işte charın hali
http://img519.imageshack.us/i/sro2009110315044826.jpg/

Prada

Kayıt
31 Aralık 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
St Etienne
Şunu tam olarak baştan bi anlatırmısın.. Problem bugda girdiğinde dc mi veriyor direk fotodaki gibi mi herşey?

Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
giriyorum hiç bir işlem yapmadan resımdekı gıbı oluyor aynen ama ynında ezik char var ona gırebılıyorum

Kayıt
11 Ekim 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Kocaeli
Bugunki Güncellemeden Sonra Çıkma İhtimali Var Hiç Charına Girip Bi Kere Daha Baktınmı

Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
baktim her zaman kontrol edıyorumama nafile char ayakta ama ölü görünüyor normalde sehre işinlanması azım ama oylece beklıyor ne yapmalıyım bır yol gosterın lütfen yokmu basına boyle bırsey gelmıs kımse görüsebılecegım bır tel nosu veye mail atabılecegım herhangı bır adres bılen yokmu sayın sıte yöneticileri

Kayıt
17 Ocak 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Dream
Başka bir pcde girmeyi dene chara belki değişen birşey olur.. yada sitesinden bug report yap kesin sana dönüceklerdir...

Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
char 3 ay oldu ya benım gonderdıgım raporlara bakmıyorlar yada gıtmıyor gönderrim ben dıyen varsa görüşelim bırde o denesin bakalım

Kayıt
10 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
arkadaslar bug sorunu cozulmustur benım charım bugdan cıktı adamlar işi bulmuslar sılkroadla fılan alakası yok pat dıye cıkardılar 20 tl verınce 1 saatte cıktı char bugtan sorunları olan arkdaslar olursa pm atsınlar yardımcı olurum

Kayıt
25 Mayıs 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
UnderGround
sedoex demiş ki:
arkadaslar bug sorunu cozulmustur benım charım bugdan cıktı adamlar işi bulmuslar sılkroadla fılan alakası yok pat dıye cıkardılar 20 tl verınce 1 saatte cıktı char bugtan sorunları olan arkdaslar olursa pm atsınlar yardımcı olurum
Evet açıklarsan bizde öğrenelim kime verdin parayı.

Kayıt
24 Temmuz 2009
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Alexandria (Stable)
bugda kaldıgında yanınızda job item varsa (thief , hunter , trader itemi) onu takın şehre ışınlanıp kurtuldugunuzu görüceksiniz yoksa nasıl cıkacagını bende tam olarak bilmiyorum ama başka bir char getirip pk olmasını saglayın yada pvp şeklinde iyi günler

Yukarı Alt