18 Haziran 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Şehir:
    30-Day Trial
    News Update about the Server

Hello there to all of you:

Some days ago we have an Official Announcement from Ocean about the server, now some days later Ocean suddenly disappear from the forum. I'm asking polite about some news from the server, about how it's going, if the programmer already arrived or not, cause all of us need and deserve to be informed about the server cause we donate/paid to keep it up and running, we are kinda customers of Ocean and the less we can get now is some news about it.

Some people say that we must wait, but isn't good enough from some of us, including me. I know Ocean, GM, ECSRO Team and the Admins & MODS have a headache cause of this repetitive question but think in our position too, some of us donate/paid to the server to have good items that we can't have on iSRO, we make some effort to have some extra money and donate/paid to the game and have some fun with it, have a great community, and good GM Team, a decent level that we can't have on iSRO and all of this suddenly disappear without an announce.

Some people say that we're no lifers but what about you? You are here almost every day to reply to those "no lifers". I have a wonderful boyfriend, i have a good work, i'm studying at college but when i finish all that in the day i want to relax me a little playing ECSRO. Keep away my problems, my reality and enter to a fantastic world to dream, battle and make some new friends.

So PLEASE tell us with the right hand in your heart, What's the truth about the state of the server?

Çevirirseniz sevinirim

2. ironEyE

ironEyE Aileden rank8

Kayıt:
    7 Şubat 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Şehir:
    Bahçelievler/İstanbul
    what a hell in doing :D

3. xxxD4xxxfero

xxxD4xxxfero Öğretiyorum rank8

Kayıt:
    7 Mayıs 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Meslek:
    Lise ögrencisi
    Şehir:
    Italya Termoli Rocca Sicura
    Ocean sebepsiz bi olaydan dolayı kayboldu felan dio.

4. berkozalp

berkozalp Tanınıyorum rank8

Kayıt:
    28 Nisan 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Şehir:
    Arkana Baksana :D
    problem mrobmel bişeyler dio ama :D

5. ReDeviL

ReDeviL Öğretiyorum rank8