1. Reklam


    1. joysro
      ledas
      jungler
      keasro
      zeus
      karantina

Wizard Skilleri


  1. TheMyth_

    TheMyth_ Bilgiliyim rank8

    Kayıt:
    21 Nisan 2007
    Mesajlar:
    1.378
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    Meslek:
    Öğrenci Olmaya Çalışıyorum...
    Şehir:
    Konum-Zaman grafiğinde Y sütunundayım
    [​IMG]

    WIZARD GENERAL MASTERY

    R1C1
    Skill form : Passive
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : All weapon or empty hand
    Effect:
    Increase the damage of earth magic.
    L1-Magical attack power 4% increase
    L15-Magical attack power 60% increase

    R1C2
    Skill form : Passive
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : All weapon or empty hand
    Effect:
    Increase the damage of ice magic.
    L1-Magical attack power 4% increase
    L15-Magical attack power 60% increase

    R1C3
    Skill form : Passive
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : All weapon or empty hand
    Effect:
    Increase the damage of fire magic.
    L1-Magical attack power 4% increase
    L15-Magical attack power 60% increase

    R1C4
    Skill form : Passive
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : All weapon or empty hand
    Effect:
    Increase the damage of lighting magic.
    L1-Magical attack power 4% increase
    L15-Magical attack power 60% increase

    R2C1
    Skill form : Passive
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : All weapon or empty hand
    Effect:
    L1- MP consuming quantity 3% decrease
    L4- MP consuming quantity 9% decrease

    R2C2
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Continuous hour 900 second, magical damage 25% increases, the maximum HP 50% decreases and magical attack power 59 increases
    L7- Continuous hour 900 second, magical damage 25% increases, the maximum HP 50% decreases and magical attack power 281 increases

    R2C3
    Skill form : Passive
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : All weapon or empty hand
    Effect:
    Increse the range of magic.
    L1- Range 1.0m increase
    L2- Range 2.0m increase

    EARTH MASTERY

    R3C1
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Short-distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 32~39 (+325%), circumference scope radius 5.0m (target 5)
    L13- Magical attack power 437~535 (+325%), circumference scope radius 5.0m (the object 5)

    R3C2: Root
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    Stop the movement of a target?
    L1- Restraint 2 grade
    L5- Restraint 6 grade

    R3C3: Earth Shock
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 106~130 (+390%), front scope radius 10.0m (target 5), blunting 2 grade (probability 30% and 20.0 seconds)
    L11- Magical attack power 582~711 (+390%), front scope radius 10.0m (target 5), blunting 6 grade (probability 30% and 20.0 seconds)

    R3C4
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Continuous hour 20 second, physical damage 30% absorption, circumference scope radius 25.0m (target 8 )
    L2- Continuous hour 20 second, physical damage 34% absorption, circumference scope radius 25.0m (target 8 )

    R3C3
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Short distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 582~711 (+325%), circumference scope radius 5.0m (target 5)


    ICE MASTERY

    R4C1: Ice bolt
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Physical attack power 32~39 (+271%), freeze probability 10% (effect 28 ), frostbite probability 40% (effect 28 )
    L13- Physical attack power 437~535 (+271%), freeze probability 10% (effect 124), frostbite probability 40% (effect 124)

    R4C2
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Continuous hour 60 second, combustion 2 grade
    L5- Continuous hour 60 second, combustion 6 grade

    Note: Hmm?anyone knows what?s the effect of combustion? Something to do with disrupting mental concentration and MP recoveries

    R4C3
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 106~130 (+325%), freeze probability 20% (effect 60), frostbite probability 80% (effect 60), front scope radius 10.0m (target 5)
    L11- Magical attack power 582~711 (+325%), freeze probability 20% (effect 60), frostbite probability 80% (effect 60), front scope radius 10.0m (target 5)

    R4C4
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    Become transparent (invisible), can only be seen by party members, but cannot move. Will become visible again if other skills are used.
    L1- Continuous hour 60 second, transparency 3 grade
    L4- Continuous hour 60 second, transparency 6 grade


    R4C5
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Physical attack power 582~711 (+116%), freeze probability 10% (1 effect 140), frostbite probability 40% (1 effect 140), successive shot 3 times

    Note: Magical attack 3-hit combo?


    FIRE MASTERY

    R5C1: Fire Bolt
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 32~39 (+366%), burn probability 20% (status 28, lv 4)
    L15- Magical attack power 582~711 (+366%), burn probability 20% (status 140, lv 60)

    R5C2: Fire Trap
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    Set up an invisible fire trap on ground.
    L1- Continuous hour 120 second, connection distance 30m, connection modification 1, magical attack power 55~67 (+439%), burn 30% (40, lv 10), circumference scope radius 7.0m (target 5)
    L13- Continuous hour 120 second, connection distance 30m, connection modification 1, magical attack power 543~663 (+439%), burn probability 30% (136, lv 58 ), circumference scope radius 7.0m (target 5)

    R5C3: Fire Blow
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 106~130 (+167%), burn probability 20% (7 effect 60, lv 20), successive shots 7 times, penetration scope (penetration up to 3), damage decrease -35%
    L11- Magical attack power 582~711 (+167%), burn probability 20% (7 effect 140, lv 60), successive shots 7 times, penetration scope (penetration up to 3), damage decrease -35%

    Note: A 7-hit magical combo, with penetration.

    R5C4
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Continuous hour 10 second, circumference scope radius 10.0m (target 5), transparency discovery 3 grade.
    L4- Continuous hour 10 second, circumference scope radius 10.0m (target 5), transparency discovery 6 grade.

    R5C6
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 582~711 (+439%), burn probability 20% (effect 140, lv 60), front scope radius 3.0m (target 3)


    LIGHTING MASTERY

    R6C1: Lighting Bolt
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 32~39 (+217%), transfer scope distance 10.0m (target 2), electric shock probability 15% (effect 28 )
    L13- Magical attack power 437~535 (+217%), transfer scope distance 10.0m (target 2), electric shock probability 15% (effect 124)

    R6C2: Lighting Shock
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    Target inflicted with Fear does not attack you.
    L1- Fear 2 grade (probability 80% and 10.0 seconds)
    L5- Fear 6 grade (probability 80% and 10.0 seconds)

    Note: Can someone confirm this?

    R6C3
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Short distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 106~130 (+41%), electric shock probability 10% (6 times, effect 28 ), Knock-back probabilities 80% (6 times), successive shots 6 times, front scope radius 10.0m (target 5)
    L11- Magical attack power 582~711 (+41%), electric shock probability 10% (6 times, effect 28 ), Knock-back probabilities 80% (6 times), successive shots 6 times, front scope radius 10.0m (target 5)

    Note: 6-hit combo on 5 target with 80% push-back effect. o.O

    R6C4
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Buff
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    Dash/Teleport a certain distance.
    L1- Travel distance 10.0m
    L2- Travel distance 12.5m

    Note: Euro version of phantom walk.

    R6C5
    Skill form : Active
    Skill attribute : Long distance-magical
    Use Weapon : Staff
    Effect:
    L1- Magical attack power 582~711 (+217%), transfer scope distance 10.0m (target object 3), electric shock probability 15% (effect 140)
     
  2. Chorus

    Chorus   Admin rank8

    Kayıt:
    6 Şubat 2007
    Mesajlar:
    341.750
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    227
    Ödül Puanları:
    63
    Şehir:
    Taksim/IST.
    teşekkürler sabitlenmiştir.

    görsellere boydan boya extraloob.com yazısı giydirirsen çok daha iyi olur Wink
     
  3. K_751

    K_751 Tanınıyorum rank8

    Kayıt:
    12 Mayıs 2007
    Mesajlar:
    470
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    süper olmus eline saglık
     
  4. xikonx

    xikonx Gözlemliyorum rank8

    Kayıt:
    14 Kasım 2007
    Mesajlar:
    55
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    Nesi süper ya sadece 60 a kadar olanlar var burda.
    zaten bu bütün sitelerde var.
    herkes aynı şeyi kopyala yapıştır yapmış
    full 80 olanı lazım.
    global sro sitesinde var ama ing. yazıyo anlaşılmıyo.
    çevircek birileri lazım
     
  5. TurKPunisheR

    TurKPunisheR Öğreniyorum rank8

    Kayıt:
    21 Ekim 2007
    Mesajlar:
    205
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    3
    Ödül Puanları:
    18
    Meslek:
    Turizm Operasyon Sorumlusu
    Şehir:
    Istanbul
    emeğine sağlık kardeşim güsel çalışma ama ingilizce bilmeyen arkadaşlar için türkçe çevirisi olsa daha yararlı olabilir extraokk
     
  6. GangsteR

    GangsteR Öğretiyorum rank8

    Kayıt:
    1 Temmuz 2007
    Mesajlar:
    903
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    16
    Şehir:
    >Beykoz<
    Tşk Güzel Bilgi
     
  7. Cynosure

    Cynosure Bilgiliyim rank8

    Kayıt:
    22 Ağustos 2007
    Mesajlar:
    2.369
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    Meslek:
    öğrenci
    tşk bu işime yarıcak
     
  8. pipican

    pipican Keşfediyorum rank8

    Kayıt:
    5 Aralık 2007
    Mesajlar:
    24
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    Meslek:
    Tekniker
    Şehir:
    MeyHaNeCi___
    Tşk'ler.... Shocked
     
  9. fsm

    fsm Öğreniyorum rank8

    Kayıt:
    12 Mayıs 2007
    Mesajlar:
    127
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    16
    ya bu wizard ın baska skilleri yokmu buflar falan nerde hepsi bi sayfadamı bunların
     
  10. Stephanos

    Stephanos Buralıyım rank8

    Kayıt:
    30 Ağustos 2007
    Mesajlar:
    3.588
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    Şehir:
    İstanbul
    Bunlar 60 a kadar keske 80 e kadar olanlarda olsa cok saol yinede iyi güsel paylaşım Wink
     
  11. Leader

    Leader Buralıyım rank8

    Kayıt:
    18 Ağustos 2007
    Mesajlar:
    4.966
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    bayılıyorum wizardalara...
     
  12. RiqueLme

    RiqueLme Bilgiliyim rank8

    Kayıt:
    19 Mayıs 2007
    Mesajlar:
    2.923
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    1
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    Şehir:
    Attacking right midfielder
    cok güzel paylasim saol.s
     
  13. HaTeFuL

    HaTeFuL Tanınıyorum rank8

    Kayıt:
    5 Ocak 2008
    Mesajlar:
    430
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    0
    Ödül Puanları:
    0
    Şehir:
    FeeLMyPower
    Süper paylaşım eline sağlık.