1. Reklam

1. joysro

UW's Ross declares for NBA Draft

1. Mccrimmon

Mccrimmon Yeni üye rank8

2 Nisan 2012
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Terrence Ross quickly listed off the reasons for why he might stay for another year at the University of Washington. There was the crazy Husky hoop fans led by the Dawg Pack, the chance to continue to play for head coach Lorenzo Romar and the closeness he felt to his teammates.

But in the end, the pull of the NBA and a multi-million dollar contract as a first-round pick was an opportunity that the sophomore shooting guard could not pass up.

On Sunday, Ross announced that he will be forgoing his final two years of eligibility at Washington and will be entering his name in the 2012 NBA draft, which will be held on June 28.

"I discussed the pros and the cons with my family and I just think this is a great step for me and it's time for me to take my game to the next level," Ross said.

In his second season with the Huskies, Ross led the team in scoring at 16.4 points per game, while pulling down 6.4 rebounds per game. He shot 37.1 percent from 3-point range, knocking down a team-high 72 of them. This season he scored more than 20 points nine times and more than 30 on two different occasions. He earned first-team all-conference honors in the Pac-12.

NBA Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys