Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray

SILKROAD ONLINE CEP TELEFONUYLA ŞİFRELEME GELİYOR

SILKROAD ONLINE CEP TELEFONUYLA ŞİFRELEME ve KİLİTLEME GELİYOR!

- Resim Silinmiş.
- Resim Silinmiş.
- Resim Silinmiş.

Silkroad Online cep telefonuyla şifre değiştirme özelliği geliyor aldığımız duyumlara göre herkesin hayali olan cep telefonuna şifre gönderme sistemi eklencekmiş.

Special thx to extraloob.com :kalp:

- Resim Silinmiş.

Son düzenleme:
Kayıt
1 Ağustos 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
LOL, I see that you don't know a shit.
That method is the MOTD method, almost every Korean game have it. It will never come to iSRO. And is just a way for login on KSRO, for more security, you can request a code and with that code you can login on the login screen of KSRO (with the MOTD field). Nice try to do something by yourself, too bad you failed.
Oh and by the way, that method is on kSRO since... 2, 3 years? Gz you found the guide on the kSRO homepage. Here you are ur cookie.

kthxbb

Kayıt
20 Ağustos 2009
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Sistem güzel olur ama türk operatörleri desteği mevcut olucak mı acaba?

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
ExTrowe demiş ki:
Telefonu kendime zincirler dolaşırım :P

zuahahhaa güzeldi makara:

gerçekten joymax char çalınmalarının önüne geçmek istiyorsa wow ve ko gibi bu sisteme geçmekte geç bile kaldı diyebiliriz, gelince çok güzel olacak ama :thumbsup:

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
Synx demiş ki:
That method is the MOTD method, almost every Korean game have it. It will never come to iSRO. And is just a way for login on KSRO, for more security, you can request a code and with that code you can login on the login screen of KSRO (with the MOTD field). Nice try to do something by yourself, too bad you failed.
Oh and by the way, that method is on kSRO since... 2, 3 years? Gz you found the guide on the kSRO homepage. Here you are ur cookie.

kthxbb

you are from germany soru:

Kayıt
1 Ağustos 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
extraloob demiş ki:
Synx demiş ki:

kthxbb

Nope, from Spain. I dont think that it really matters.

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
Synx demiş ki:
extraloob demiş ki:
Synx demiş ki:

kthxbb

cool, so why do u think about it very much bro tell me pls whats wrong for you soru:

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
Smirnoff demiş ki:
oww dünya ya açıldık artık yurdışındada takip ediliyoruz 8)

bu bağlamda lütfen onların kalbini kırmayalım saygıyı sevgiyi elden bırakmayalım :muck:

Kayıt
1 Ağustos 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
extraloob demiş ki:
Nope, from Spain. I dont think that it really matters.[/quote]

cool, so why do u think about it very much bro tell me pls whats wrong for you soru:[/quote]
Oh, nothing, only that you take our notices, pics and researches, overlap our credits and credit yourself, apart of that everything is fine.

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
Synx demiş ki:
extraloob demiş ki:

cool, so why do u think about it very much bro tell me pls whats wrong for you soru:[/quote]
Oh, nothing, only that you take our notices, pics and researches, overlap our credits and credit yourself, apart of that everything is fine.[/quote]

do u wanna listen to me i ll talk about all of them its ok soru:

Kayıt
1 Ağustos 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
extraloob demiş ki:
Synx demiş ki:
extraloob demiş ki:
cool, so why do u think about it very much bro tell me pls whats wrong for you soru:
Oh, nothing, only that you take our notices, pics and researches, overlap our credits and credit yourself, apart of that everything is fine.

Ok, say whatever you have to say. I will hear you, but if you can't understand what are you doing wrong will be a waste of time.

Kayıt
7 Ocak 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
KIRKLARELİ/MERKEZ
extraloob demiş ki:
ExTrowe demiş ki:
Telefonu kendime zincirler dolaşırım :P

zuahahhaa güzeldi makara:

gerçekten joymax char çalınmalarının önüne geçmek istiyorsa wow ve ko gibi bu sisteme geçmekte geç bile kaldı diyebiliriz, gelince çok güzel olacak ama :thumbsup:
Özenti isro hep WoW dan KO dan çalarak yoluna devam ediyo ne zaman kendi yaptıkları bişeyi sunacaklar. summer2:

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
Synx demiş ki:
extraloob demiş ki:
Synx demiş ki:
Ok, say whatever you have to say. I will hear you, but if you can't understand what are you doing wrong will be a waste of time.

ty for listen to me.

brotha, we are dont speak english almost talking Turkish so Turkish player how can learn to silkroad online but we ll work since 2006 on silkroad more translate more gaming all kinda, sample u ll working and found good notices or pics tell me pls Turkish people how can learn its if i dont translated, maybe u are angry me i know but why u cant put it on watermarks first time i think one idiot complaint on yer blogs and after u ll come here ? i know i cant write yer credits and website link but its dont need bro u ll find one i ll take its of and publishing our forum, totaly you are europa's teacher, i am turkish's players teacher. Silkroad online and we both are working for Silkroad Online. Thats the similarity between us. We wish all the three sides luck; silkroadonline.net ~ you and me...

Ps : sorry for my fcukable english.

Kayıt
1 Temmuz 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Synx demiş ki:
extraloob demiş ki:
Synx demiş ki:

kthxbb

Sadece Türkiye'de değil bütün dünyayı sarmış.'4ever EXL' 8)

Yukarı Alt