Şifre : extraloob.com

Son düzenleme yönetici tarafından yapıldı:
Kayıt
25 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Bursa
Sen buldugun anlatıma neden bakıyorsun o eski sürüm içindir bu emulator yenisi için olabilir bilmiyorum dedim ya !

Kayıt
25 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
mistik mannnn
yapsanız bile ne oljakki yha boşverin ugraşmaya deymez eline gercekden +255 silah alabilijekmisin hayır gercek sromu oynujaksın hayır

anlamadım ebn valla ne işe yarıyo sremu bi anlatın bana yha

Kayıt
25 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Bursa
Benim cokta umrumda deil yani Razz Knight tata Server kurduk ne oldu Razz 90-0 :lol: heycan yok atraksiyon yok bişi yok Razz

Kayıt
25 Nisan 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Bursa
Bu açıklama en son acıklama yani Dün verimmiş ondan sonrada bir daha verilmemiş al ;

Kod:
Hello everybody I ivestigando and looking all over the emulator and found this a good thing k derrepente them like you I have not tried yet but we expect good ahi k is muha help aki I leave you what I found and what k k translating tube.

Since some ppl have problems with the connection and some problems with the gg important will publish a brief guide to how I set Sro - Emu 0.1.3 and connection with it. This should be an effective way to solve our problems, as i ^ _ ^ "

:: DOWNLOAD::
The first thing we do is run a few files to the emu. I found a hard emu on my, I do not know if this is the latest version but it works anyway ^ ^

Sro.Emu 013
NProtect-Files
Abyss Web Server X1

Only download @ Our desktop, the use of these files is explained below.

:: Preperations:
U have to do some preperations before I could launch the Emu and access.

- 1 -
Unpack the file Sro - Emu0.1.3.rar at stake-our direction, namly "C: \ Program Files \ Silkroad \" (or "C: \ Program \ Silkroad" German for the user).
Attention!
Before you unpack this file backup or should the sro_client.exe-Our Archive at stake-C. This file will be overwritten if rar or decompress.

- 2 -
Install Abyss Web Server X1. This will not be so difficult, I think biggrin.gif
After completing the installation of home Abyss Web Server X1. Now or own our own (virtual) Web Server ^ ^ The IP address is 127.0.0.1 (for our user who knows more; This is the local ^ _ ^)
The root of this server will be "C: \ Program Files \ Abyss Web Server \ htdocs \" ( "C: \ Program ..." German for the user)

- 3 -
Unpack the nProtect-Files contained in SilkRoad_nProtect.rar at the root of the Abyss Server (folder directory that I wrote above).
I do not know which version of these files are, or even if they are up to date ... For me his work anyway _ ^ ^ '

- 4 -
Now we will see whether we have done all the steps correctly.
(Make sure the Abyss Server runs before clicking ....)

Just click on this link: test
U If you do not get an error message ( "site can not be found" or those things) and u could see an index-Home SilkRoad, this means he or the steps correctly biggrin.gif

- 5 -
Attention!
The next step could lead to errors after using the emu whether or not follow the instructions.
Click on "Home" in our taskbar and select "Run".
Add this line in the inputfield: notebook C: \ Windows \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts and press the Enter button.
A text should appear with some text and character-#. U should be able to see the entry "127.0.0.1 locally," not already?
Now copy the text WHOLE i added here and paste it under the entry i meantioned a line above.
CODE
# These are the host's IP-silkroad line needed
# To launch the Emu. U If you do not want access to Emulator
# In the game, plz delete these lines, or otherwise not
# Being able to login.
#
# Sincerely,
# XxAnimusxX

222.111.150.111 gwgt1.joymax.com
202.101.43.216 gwgt1.joymax.com
127.0.0.1 gwgt1.joymax.com
127.0.0.1 nprotect.nefficient.com
127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.com
127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.net

Save the file and close it.
---------------------
Now this is the preperations to launch the emu. We must start with it, if we are not? ^ ^

:: The Emulator:
First, make sure that you have already started or Abyss Server, I have written proof-link in step # 4. Close all programs that belongs to Silkroad Online.

- 1 -
Home SroEmu stakes-Our address (server.exe). U The first thing to do is to create a new account.
For this simply click on "Tools" => "Accounts" => "Create Account" and follow the instructions on our screen.

- 2 -
Click on the button called "Hook silkroad" and then clicking @ Open silkroad. "
Now you should see or Silkroad-Splash and the game should start.
Congratulations, or did ^ _ ^

- 3 -
He captured a video for use SroEmu only download it if u want wink.gif
URL: http://animusdata.de.vu/sro/SroEmu-tut.rar

:: Troubleshooting:
If you have any problems or because only in this thread. Plz use the following mask for publication Our problem,
To help us find a solution to our problem as soon as we can wink.gif

1. Party / number of step -
2. Our brief description of the problem
3. Game of the client version

For example:

- Preperations / step # 4
I-Get an error message after clicking on this link ...
- Game-client v1.056

K discharges think the kuieren good is the podre

Yukarı Alt