Durum
Daha fazla cevap için açık değil.
Kayıt
27 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
As the family of http://www.extraloob.com we decided to make a contest for our users ..

The task is : To write a self biyography ..

The Prize is : A position at the ''Off Topic Lounge'' ( Tester Moderation )

Jury : extraloob , Maserati, Polgara

Contestants :

1)kerembyl
2)ChrsNYC
3)BoxeR
4)RoyaLe
5)Byakugan
6)AnatoliaFire

WİNNERS : RoyaLe - BoxeR

Enjoy it ^^

Kayıt
12 Ekim 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Sen bayaa taktın bu İngilizce olayına :mrgreen:
Hayırlı olsun.. Ödülde güzelmiş :mrgreen:
(İngilizce konuşmak isterdimde.. Bilgim yetmiyor ^^)

Kayıt
7 Haziran 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
İstanbul
Server
Assos
Takımı
Besiktas
I want to write my biography, but a long long night, no deal can not half :P To write and If I can write a hand at the competition to wish success to everyone Katia all.

Kayıt
6 Şubat 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Taksim/IST.
Server
Flora
Takımı
Galatasaray
Maserati demiş ki:
As the family of http://www.extraloob.com we decided to make a contest for our users ..

The task is : To write a self biyography ..

The Prize is : A position at the ''Off Topic Lounge'' ( Tester Moderation )

Jury : extraloob , Maserati, Polgara

Enjoy it ^^

grazttt bro ^^

we ll wait new tester for a english around :twisted: :muck:

Kayıt
24 Ağustos 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Hayatın tuzağına düştük, sevginin uzağına...
I was born in Sakarya. Im living Sakarya since ı was born.
I have started the scholl when ı was 7 years old. I have pass my all class levels. 8) :P My teachers have noticed my talent. :P ...
My family has been living in Akyazı. But ı didnt want to live Akyazı. All the times, my family ignored me. Finally, ı have finished the primary school and ı wanted to go on my education in Kocaeli or İstanbul. They didnt send me. :!!&%&! By the way, there was an importent trouble.
It was OKS. I had that exam and ı succeed. 8) I wanted to go outside from my city, but may family said: "if you go another city for your education, we will miss you..." They made me unhappy and ı have entered Teacher Training High School. I was in first class. And ı had a traffic accident and this changed my life...
It was a bairam day. And ı wanted to visit my neigbours. And a car crashed into me... And my left leg and left arm, was broken. ı couldnt go to school 3 mounths.
I had an operation for my leg. For this reason, my leg was getting better!! Day by day, ı was feel perfect my self and ı have started to school again. My all friends have been happy. But not all...
At the moment, ım going on Lycee 2. I cant guess what will happen in the future...
:byes:

Umarım bir hata vs. yoktur.
I hope, there is no a writing wrong.

Windy

Kayıt
4 Kasım 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Ataşehir/İstanbul
AnatoliaFire demiş ki:
I have started the scholl when ı was 7 years old. I have pass my all class levels. 8) :P My teachers have noticed my talent. :P ...
My family has been living in Akyazı. But ı didnt want to live Akyazı. All the times, my family ignored me. Finally, ı have finished the primary school and ı wanted to go on my education in Kocaeli or İstanbul. They didnt send me. :!!&%&! By the way, there was an importent trouble.
It was OKS. I had that exam and ı succeed. 8) I wanted to go outside from my city, but may family said: "if you go another city for your education, we will miss you..." They made me unhappy and ı have entered Teacher Training High School. I was in first class. And ı had a traffic accident and this changed my life...
It was a bairam day. And ı wanted to visit my neigbours. And a car crashed into me... And my left leg and left arm, was broken. ı couldnt go to school 3 mounths.
I had an operation for my leg. For this reason, my leg was getting better!! Day by day, ı was feel perfect my self and ı have started to school again. My all friends have been happy. But not all...
At the moment, ım going on Lycee 2. I cant guess what will happen in the future...

"ı" 8O Just English :|

Kayıt
24 Ağustos 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Hayatın tuzağına düştük, sevginin uzağına...
Polgara demiş ki:
Anatolia was good :beer:
Thanks.
WindTalker demiş ki:
AnatoliaFire demiş ki:

"ı" 8O Just English :|
"ı" means; "ben"

Durum
Daha fazla cevap için açık değil.
Yukarı Alt