Kayıt
20 Eylül 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
EastanbuL
Hello,
I decided to offer free all my work until now, below find everything we gathered on the net, very useful things that have helped me to reach this stage, that you find in the archive will help you start the server, which works in proportion of 90%, start all components but are still a few errors which can not resolve because my computer is very weak, has little RAM, we succeeded stabilizez server, but we managed to connect me , Continued to give me error connection.
The archive found:
-- File-server as in c + + me
-- Backup to databases / I got all the bases creeate until now for silk and we made a place / silkroad necessary for the server sql server 2000
-- Links necessary server starts, started to be in order from one to nine
-- Databases are backup or you can use to query the archive restoration
-- With what you find in the archive start all server components, change only 79.xxx.xxx.xxx ip with your IP, IP 127.0.0.1 remains unchanged, create databases with the original name of the archive, without carefully backup, create user in taking sql user and password of "certification folder" with full rights.
I hope that you, those who will way as to how you finish what I started and to provide free and others so that we can enjoy together server.

ALL you need for SILKROAD SERVER by Haros : http://files.filefront.com/ALL+you+need+for+SILKROADsexe/;10772494;/fileinfo.html

archive contains:
file-server amended Haros
- databases as back-up or people who knows we put in query format
- links to start

you have to do:
- you extract all the archives
user-created and ODBC Data source administrator - for each database in hand-use and user password in the folder certification
-- Restore your links and you start them in order of numbers before changing IP 79.xxx.xxx.xxx ip with the real you, local IP 127.0.0.1 remains unchanged

What works:
- start all your server if you restore your databases, create your odbc correctly and put your username and password correctly with full rights on all bases, including on each table in part
-- Lines linking the scheme to run the informational component appears to be okay, it connects components between them.

what does not work:
- errors still occur in the log file components
-- I can not connect to the server, I think it's because the computer that I use it, is old and has little ram

regard Haros

database credits go to communities silkroad on forums r.a.g.e.z.o.n.e and e.l.i.t.e.p.v.p.e.r.s. I have a real use.

excuse me grammar mistakes, but we used "google translate" to translate the Romanian.

Alıntıdır harosun Yeni Bir İşi Daha...

Kayıt
18 Haziran 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
30-Day Trial
Bunu İndirmiştim %90 Tamamlanmış Server Dosyaları Sadece Account İçin Db Eksik Onuda Yayınlarlarsa Çalısır :)

Kayıt
20 Eylül 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
EastanbuL
ensar00 demiş ki:
yok alakası yok onla bu bi oyunun database iymiş galiba
Hayır Bu Dosyalar Gerçek(SREmu , Venice c++ Değil) Private Server Kurmanıza Yarayacak OLan Dosyalardır Harosun Önceden Verdiği Dosyalar Tam Çalışmayan Dosyalardır.

Yukarı Alt