Durum
Daha fazla cevap için açık değil.
Kayıt
31 Ocak 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Update of new server
Hello all

I just feel my heart is bleeding when you guys dont trust this project. I dont think 20K $ is easy for anyone of u players here.

Now something is certain I will make the server within a month. I think i will do what I can to collect money to make this project runing.

13K $ is now what I have. I think the rest money will from my family , my friends, and my classmate, or maybe you.

everyday more than 500 people walk through this page just take a look at if there is any new or funny. and left aside the donation.

I am not asking you to donate, I just want you to feel a little bit pround when the game is running perfectly. at that time you can globle to all you are a part of this project.

Ocean

İngilizcem pek iyi değil.Lews senin ingilizcen iyiydi çevirirsen sevinirim.

Kayıt
22 Aralık 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
A Place, Where You have never been there
CrimeIce demiş ki:
Update of new server
Hello all

I just feel my heart is bleeding when you guys dont trust this project. I dont think 20K $ is easy for anyone of u players here.

Now something is certain I will make the server within a month. I think i will do what I can to collect money to make this project runing.

13K $ is now what I have. I think the rest money will from my family , my friends, and my classmate, or maybe you.

everyday more than 500 people walk through this page just take a look at if there is any new or funny. and left aside the donation.

I am not asking you to donate, I just want you to feel a little bit pround when the game is running perfectly. at that time you can globle to all you are a part of this project.

Ocean

İngilizcem pek iyi değil.Lews senin ingilizcen iyiydi çevirirsen sevinirim.
Dostum bu post çook oncesinin boşver anlasanda sana bişi katmıcak çevirsem sırf fazaman kaybı olucak
özetle açıklıyım sana bu projeye inanmamanız beni uzuyo. Bircougunuz için 20bin dolar ı toplamk kolay deil
ben bu serverı 1 ay ıcınde açıcam elimden geleni yapıcam falan filan
13bin dolar toplandı gerisi ailemden arkadaslarımdan falan gelicek
Sizden bağışta bulunmanızı istemiyoruz server açıldığında sadece yaptıklarımızla gurur duyun falanda filanda gidiyo eski yani boşver :mrgreen:

Kayıt
28 Ekim 2007
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Şehir
Exqusei in wonderland
nerden bulursunuz böyle şeyleri anlamamki. hiç bişey bilmiyorsan gönderilme tarihine bak konunun :evil: :evil: :evil:

bilgi eski bir bilgidir. konu kilitlenmiştir.

Durum
Daha fazla cevap için açık değil.
Yukarı Alt