Kayıt
27 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Öncelikle açıklamak istiyorum hile kullanmaya , görünmezleri kesmeye , akedemi plvl yapmaya karşı çok katıyız.Nedenini açıklayalım:
1)Kimsenin kandırıldığı bir oyun istemiyoruz.Hırsızlık ban sebebidir.Taxi hırsızlığı 7gün.Char hile / hack = 50000 gün (kalıcı).
2)Görünmezleri kesmek pwpde wizardları ve rogueleri yok eder.Eğer elinizde kanıt olursa kalıcı ban alıcaktır yapanlar.
3)Kalabalık sunucu istemiyoruz.Siz akedemi kasmak için çar açıyorsunuz ve oyun doluyor.
Peki nasıl RAPOR oluştaracaksınız:
Benim Charname: J0K3R
Bildirilen Kişi Adı: XXXXXX
Sunucu: 4
Kısa Açıklama: XXXXX bir taksi satın aldı. Ona 500k ödedim ve 5 dakika sonra aniden hiçbir neden olmadan partiden ayrıldı.
Kanıt olarak bize ekran görüntüsü vermek ya da kısa filmler (filmleri tercihimizdir.)

Örneğin sevmediğiniz kişileri bu yöntemle sahte olarak bildirmeyin.Sahtecilikten sizde ceza alabilirsiniz. :twisted:

Hazırladığınız raporları "Hata ve Goldbot" bölümüne gönderin.

Orjinal:
First of all i want to tell you that we are very strict against Scamming, Invisible hack and Academy powerlevel. Let me explain why we are so strict.
1. We want a good community where noone has to be scared of getting scammed. Ban for scamming depends on the Situation. Taxi Scamming = 7 days - Char scamming/hacking = 50000 days(permanent).
2. Invisible hack destroys the pvp for wizards and rouges. If you get reported for invisible hack you will get a permanent ban. No excuses like "You Didn't know that".
3. Academy Powerlevel with self made chars like "Academy001, Academy002, Academy003" will get punished with a permanent ban too because we want to give players without silk a chance to loggin and we dont want the servers to be crowded all the time.

HOW TO REPORT (Example)
My Charname : Viola
Name of Reported Person : XXXXXX
Server : 1
Short Description : I bought a taxi from XXXXX. I paid him 500k and after 5 minutes he suddenly left the party for no reason.
Proofs : You can give us screenshots or short movies (we prefer movies)

For false report you can receive a ban too, so if we see that your "Proof" is edited of something you will get permanently banned so dont try to report players you dont like for example.

REPORT ONLY IN THE "Bug and Goldbot" Report section. We will ignore reports in other topics then this.

Best Regards,
Skyline

Çevir tarafımdan yapılmıştır.Hata olabilir uyarırsanız düzeltiriz.

Yukarı Alt