bu yazının kısaca ne demek istedigini cevirirmisiniz

1. carmegadonn

carmegadonn Öğreniyorum rank8

Kayıt:
    22 Şubat 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Here the translation it was done by myself !!
    hope i didnt made many mistakes ,

from Yui:MADY BY gaGo THX SO MUCH GOOD MOD

Dear Escro community you must read it simply because it is simply the truth!

Mods have told me they believe my story, because I just heard what you've built up so i suggest you to read and understand!

There have been many complains about full server on Public ECSRO server also many mods, I will not say names but it is the truth it should be everyone know who admins because who delets thist thread just want to hide the truth such as: Shetana or P-Masters !

The whole story from beginning to end from the front to rear:

So I came online in the game was leveling, my friends were offline somehow but someone must be online but I just looked to CPG there was such a thread from NITRO (private server) surely everyone has downloaded it I was also excited just wanted to see if it really is a SilkRoad Online Publicserver relased

First the link was not up becouse to many have downloaded and was such a mess I had to wait several hours finally I have downloaded it and installed, I was excited and delighted ... yes it was a private server! Of course i was starting with a glavier and going directly placed but I wanted to be better than others (everyone wants but) I do not think so I'm rather Bower and farms in stonghold it is so long ago but I remember that first turn because the glavier was Lv 3x had a little gold and the gold was in the stroage, and given to my Bower named: Yui! Where i bought a sos bow lv 16 begun to farm of course was a cool thing for me but well farmed and farmed coursely there where 2-3 days passed. Then I have seen a global randomly from a chinese characters, that was the chinese said the need somebody for making a homepage or forum I have written to him knew what it is about i have knowledges with html, and so ong... Then he said there he give me some globals for him when I make a homepage i was happy Juhu globals and so ^ ^ then I made on the site was a page called PHPKIT: setrade.0u0.net! because he has said yes I offer silk for you, "Foreigner's" I felt so cool and yes ok so last night we were ready and then he sent me 20 globals have asked me in dw and off geglobalt: "setrade.0u0.net first Site for private servers where you can buy silk. " Everyone said yes first scammer scammer but there were people there really! XD 5 people have ordered from us and have pointed to paypal mailto:weilert-009@hotmail.de ! Then I had the whole time contact with ocean and it was quite so what looks like a GM to be, he said he gives me everything I want but then he said, he is tired wants to go to sleep so I said ok! Then I discussed with a player named Eraz0r (Erazor if you read this thread always remember this moment where you said to me) he said to me, do you look into the trousers, yes, I had clearly fearful the send money to paypal and ocean was offline uyuy I meant what should I say? I really fearful Scamme had! But the next morning he was online "FINALLY" I wrote directly to him ey Scamme you why you're gone offline and so he felt no fear I Scamme not MHTC is a friend of mine I have paid in these servers so that the server is running, I said yes ok, but are u now giving the Silk/Items to the Players? He wrote a Global to tell them to go offline for 1h thet the Guy gets his Silk/Items and he had it finally silk etc! we have done it sudently we had 500 MEMBER !!!!! but then the Site was crashed becouse of so much members and so I said we need a new side but we worked further with the website so i always deleted inactive users to get more free space until I sometome tolded to ocean ey why do not you not make your own server he meant well that costs $ 20,000 a lot of money! This is much money monetary he said yes so I can take bank loans then, we have $ 7,000 I mean it's no problem and so we create this idea was so in the background .. until a type called p-master has written to me in this old forum that he gave us. de domain sponserd i tought cool and so and root more webhosting so we have finally succeeded and now wbb3 was still just comes out I bought for 99 $ Juhu and so happy ^ ^ ocean felt really get why we do not host our own root their own costs but not so much I said we need to save for server ^ ^ he said ok and so on. And i worked the whole night with a gfxer named X2000 o we sat down at night have done this whole design header and then it was made boa thet was a hard hard job but sometime came to me p-master I have a girlfirend she wants to be a moderator ... ok so X2000 have made a extra logo for her thanks X2000 .. ! VERY GOOD WORK! Then i saw SHETANA ingame and whispered to her: hello she has responded something very qickly or so ?!?!? I, like that? what? She so: I cant suffur you simply. so well that we continuened now we earned well and had a good forum joooo ... Then this day comes a friend told me that shetanaa says to him that i have nothing to say etc this was bullshit. I am get OFF! That was in the IRC chat! she said quietly i were a smaller Turk
    First I am not a turk im a proud Iranians and also I dont offend German? No so you dont have the right Foreigner to insult. Then P-Master instead to told his girlfriend to Stopp he runned to Ocean. Then Ocean pmt me in QQ and told me hey what have u done? I said to him nothing. He said let it be. Then ocean told me i have a other job for you P-Master doesnt wants u longer as a Admin. I : Whaaat? This forum was done by myself i workd hard then this guy come and says i should leave?
    NO! Then Kevin told me that the Forum was Offline I thought to myself nothing
    Probably P-Master has set the Site Offline becouse he was angry.I tought ok u apologize to Shetan and ist over. We hav wait until the Site was again online. I tried to Loging but it says wrong PW then ir realyzed that i got a ban. Then Kevin (BlackouT) told me that P-Master says that i have made the Site Offline. How that? I wasnt even Ingame, TS ore something else. Then all users said bad Yui and so on. But for all the work i have done nobody sayed to me Thanks. Just when i droped some Globals or Gold . . Then i tried to explain it to ocean he doesnt understand me wrong. Then i writed something very quick but then i tought fuck off ist over i had my chance then my friend got banned. That was realy bullshit form them!!

What I want you to say is that you do not always directly when one was wrong or if their 100% do not know what he says dont say he was it!

Why I come now? exactly good time server offline, the people are not so busy and finally to those who get out the truth!

Today I talked with some Mods and Players they said its gruesome the servers are 24/7 crowded there are to many bots and that just on the VIP Server are events and the publich server got ignored.

Why VIP Server?

Meybe someone doesn’t wants to spend money for ECSRO or even he doesn’t have the money or Paypal Becouse the “BIG” GMs doesn’t do anything they just have $$$$ in their heads. P-Master Ocean weak up!!
    And P-Master I doesn’t care about it what u do with this thread just let the people read !! just read!!

To the users: Thing logically why I should make something done what I creat, you also don’t make your Lv 90 Char to Lv 1 or a Murder . .

Thanks to all people who read the story, also thanks to Kevon, The Mods who spent their trust to me.

and I am sorry if I sometimes talked shit it was you must know, I've only just had written had very very low fun and that at Lord and Isy im sorry becouse i KSt some Players im really sorry about it!!

Thanks once again and Have Fun!!

Think at it dont be afraid it’s a forum write your opinion P-Master cant Ban all the People

Im sorry about spelling errors

2. extasi

extasi Öğretiyorum rank8

Kayıt:
    14 Ocak 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Meslek:
    Pc
    Sevgili Moderatörler Ve Adminler Diyo Anladım Kadarıyla Tatilden Felan Bahsediyor Foruma Göz Kulak Olun Diyo Spamıng Durdurun Dyo Ben Arada Sizi Gözlemliyecem Diyor Galiba.

3. Rioter *

Rioter * Öğretiyorum rank8

Kayıt:
    4 Ocak 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    orda bi tarih var ???

4. Espio

Espio Buralıyım rank8

Kayıt:
    12 Mart 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Şehir:
    Home
    Ekim5-12 Arası Forum u kontrol etmek için online olacakmış eğlenin ve spam yapmayı bırakın diyo.

5. Quensis

Quensis Old School olduser rank8

Kayıt:
    27 Nisan 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Şehir:
    In Dem Kampus
    Ayın 5-12 Ekim arasında Tatilde olacakmış forumda pek online olamayacakmış ve kontrol edemeycekmiş.Eğlenin ve Spamı bırakın diyor..

6. EnDZoNe

EnDZoNe   rank8

Kayıt:
    11 Eylül 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Şehir:
    (_;_)ingen
    5 inden 12 sine kadar adam kafa dinlemeye gidiyo .. arada giricem bakıcam ama sık sık olmıyıcak diyo

7. Rioter *

Rioter * Öğretiyorum rank8

Kayıt:
    4 Ocak 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenilen Mesajlar:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Açılmasıyla ilgili bir haber yoqmu yha :(

8. Quensis

Quensis Old School olduser rank8

Kayıt:
    27 Nisan 2007